Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Adoption notice - Sunny

(from Laura)


Sunny's been in the shelter way too long. He's an older boy, 7 years old, and was surrendered by his owners in August. He was in the shelter for four months and finally got adopted in December - unfortunately that lasted less than two months. They returned him in mid-February, apparently because he didn't get along with their other cat. Now it's almost two months and he's still there and pretty depressed. He's a sweet cat who loves to be stroked and will sit in your lap, but right now he just sits in the corner, so people don't really notice him. He definitely needs to get out of the shelter. He'd do better without other cats. He's not aggressive, he's super-passive, but he gets upset with most other cats. I don't know how he is with other animals. But he really is darling, and gorgeous, and he deserves to spend the rest of his life with a family who appreciates him.



For adoption information on Sunny and other cats (and dogs and other animals), please visit Toronto Animal Services.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely cat. Perhaps the momentum from the THS adoptions will spill over and focus on the TAS animals now.

House of the Discarded said...

Thank you for posting for Sunny, Fred. Sunny is a cutiepie! :)

-B

Anonymous said...

I love Sunny too, I think he is gorgeous. I pray for him a lot. I want to adopt him, but my poor senior cat is still mad at me for adopting my dog. My senior cat is also costing me a fortune in special diet/food. Damn I wish I had more money and time so I could help out more animals in need.

Susan