Friday, July 11, 2008

Cabin fever


Mommy?

Yes?

What's on the other side of that door?

The outside.

What's that?

Well, it's a big place that full of all sorts of stuff.

What stuff?

Stuff like grass and sky and trees and cars and people and other dogs.

Can we go see?

Not yet.

Why?

Because you might catch something out there and get sick.

Why?

Because you don't have enough immunities yet.

Why?

Because you haven't got your shots yet.

Why?

Because you're not eight weeks old yet.

Why?

Okay, that's enough questions. Mommy's tired.

Why?

Because you're asking too many questions. Now why don't you go do something else while mommy has a rest?

Okay. I'll go pee in the corner.

That's a good boy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really cute video of those gorgeous little pups... so true too, I'm always asking when I can go out but I just had my second vaccinations today and can go to puppy classes now! My diary is already filling up with dates to meet other doggies! Teagan x x

Fred said...

Good luck on the puppy classes. I'm sure you'll make an excellent scholar.